- Website owner
In accordance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of http://www.omdhrconsulting.com and http://www.omdhrconsulting.com is:
- Company name: HR Functional Excellence, S.L.
- Corporate Tax Id No (CIF): B-84770676
- Address: Calle Chile nº 8; Office 204
- Telephone: 902 003 729
- Registered details: HR Functional Excellence, S.L., constituted for an unlimited period of time by a notarial instrument authorised by Notary of Madrid, Fernando Molina Strand on 26 September 2006, under protocol number 1,775, and RECORDED in the Madrid Trade Register, in volume 23,282, sheet 161, page M-417415, Entry 1.
- General conditions of use of this website
Access to this website confers the status of “User”, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions which are published on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com and on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com, when you access the website. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use, on each of the occasions on which they decide to access and, if applicable, use the services provided through this website, as these may be amended. In this respect, the “User” is understood to be the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, whether free of charge or paid, developed on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com and on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com
2.1.-Subject matter and scope of application
These general conditions of use govern the access, browsing and use of http://www.omdhrconsulting.com and http://www.omdhrconsulting.com, as well as the liability arising from the use of their content, such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, and any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property. HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. may establish specific conditions that will apply to the use and/or contracting of specific services, and these general conditions will apply in addition.
2.2.-Conditions of access to and use of the services
- a) Access to http://www.omdhrconsulting.com and http://www.omdhrconsulting.com, is, in principle, open and free of charge. However, some of the services and content may be subject to a prior service contract with HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L., and in those cases, the specific conditions created for that purpose, which HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. will make available prior to formalising the contract, will apply.
- b) Minors who intend to make use of the services contained on this website must have the prior agreement of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will have sole responsibility for the actions of the minors in their care.
- c) At any time, the User may make lawful use of the services on this website, in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, moral and public order and the generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- d) The User guarantees that any information provided via the subscription forms included on this website is lawful, real, exact, accurate and up-to-date. It will be the User’s sole responsibility to immediately inform HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L (c/ Chile 8, 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid) of any change that may occur to the information provided.
- e) The User shall refrain from: introducing viruses, programmes, macros or any other character sequence with the aim of damaging or altering this website’s computer systems; impeding other user’s access by massively consuming resources; gathering data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproducing, copying, distributing, transforming or making available to third parties the content included on this website; carrying out actions through the services included on this website that may damage intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to honour, to the image and privacy of third parties; carrying out acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- f) If, in order to use and/or contract a service on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com and http://www.omdhrconsulting.com, the User must register, the User will be responsible for providing accurate and legal information. If as a result of the registration, the User is given a password, the User commits to use it carefully and to keep the password for accessing these services a secret. Accordingly, the Users are responsible for the proper safeguarding and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords that they are given and commit to not transfer their use to third parties, whether temporarily or permanently, and not to allow third parties to access them. The User will be responsible for the illegal use of the services by any unauthorised third party which uses a password for that purpose as a result of the User’s careless use or loss of the password. In the event of theft, loss or unauthorised use of their passwords, the User will be responsible for immediately notifying HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. (c/ Chile 8, 28290 Las Rozas, Madrid), in order to have them cancelled. Under no circumstances will HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L., as owner of the website, and HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L, as the company responsible for the user registration process, be responsible for the acts of unauthorised third parties until the User has notified it as stated above.
- Intellectual and industrial property rights
HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. is the holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements which make up http://www.omdhrconsulting.com and http://www.omdhrconsulting.com, including the brand, commercial name or distinctive mark. In particular and without limitation, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained in this website are protected by copyright.
Under no circumstances does access to or browsing on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com imply the full or partial waiver, transfer or licence of its intellectual and industrial property rights by HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L to the User for personal use. Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copy, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploiting, by any means, of all or part of the content of http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com, without the express written authorisation of HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L., constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
- Liabilities and guarantees
4.1. HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or of the information included on https://www.omdhrconsulting.com or https://www.omdhrconsulting.com, and therefore accepts no direct or indirect liability for damage of any kind, arising from the dissatisfaction with the usefulness or expectations that the User may have placed in it.
4.2. HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. declares that it has adopted both the technical and organisational means, within the scope of its capabilities and the state of technology, that permit the website to function correctly, and the absence of viruses and damaging components; however, it cannot assume liability for: (a) the continuity and availability of the content and services contained on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com; (b) the lack of errors in that content nor the correction of any faults that may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other damaging components on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com; (d) the inability of the security measures that have been adopted to be attacked; (e) the damage caused by any person who breaches the security systems of http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com.
4.3. The User will be solely liable to third parties for any communication sent personally or in its name to http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com, as well as for the illegal use of the content and services contained on this website.
4.4. HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without any prior notice, access to http://www.omdhrconsulting.com for the purposes of maintenance, repair, updating or improvement. If circumstances permit, HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. will publish a warning on its website, sufficiently in advance, specifying the scheduled date on which services will be suspended.
4.5. Links to other websites which may exist on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com may take you to websites for which HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. accepts no liability, as it has no control whatsoever over them, and their purpose is to inform the User of other sources of information; therefore, Users access the content at their own risk and under the conditions governing it.
4.6. HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. accepts no liability for the use that Users may make of the content and services included on its website. Therefore, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the aforementioned content and services will be in line with these general conditions of use, nor that they will do so diligently.
- Duration and amendment
5.1. HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. reserves the right to fully or partially amend these general conditions of access, by publishing the amendments on http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com.
In addition, it may make the amendments to its website that it considers appropriate without prior warning; it may change, remove or add both the content and services that it provides, and the way in which they are presented or located. Therefore, the general conditions that are published at the time that the User accesses http://www.omdhrconsulting.com or http://www.omdhrconsulting.com will be understood to be in force, and for this reason the User must read those conditions of use regularly.
5.2. Irrespective of the provisions of the specific conditions, HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. may terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the content of the page at any time and without giving prior notice, without the User having any right to claim any compensation.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdictional competence
The relationships established between HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. and the User will be governed by the provisions of regulations in force on the applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which regulations provide parties with the possibility of submitting to a jurisdiction, HR FUNCTIONAL EXCELLENCE, S.L. and the User, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction which may correspond to them, shall submit to the Courts of the city of Madrid, Spain.