The aim of our seminars is to transfer to participants the technical foundations and the tools that will enable them to independently put into action the subject matters of each seminar when they return to work.
They are aimed at HR Professionals who wish to further explore current issues in a practical manner, in the area of the organisation, remuneration and people development.
In line with our commitment to HR professionals’ development, we organise a series of Practical Seminars with the purpose of transferring Know-How, and sharing experiences and best practices with other colleagues in the same function. For this reason, the OMD HR Academy seminars are free of charge.
Details of our seminars geared towards training Human Resources professionals are provided below:
- How to analyse the remuneration situation in the organisation: techniques and tools.
- How to analyse the coherence of the organisational structures using the results of the Job Evaluation.
- How to identify the Key Posts in the Organisation, using the results of the Job Evaluation.
- How to identify, develop and plan the careers of High Potential professionals, to ensure the Company retains them.
- How to Design and Implement a People Planning Process to ensure the Key Positions “substitutes bench”.
- What should be measured in the Performance Evaluation: what is done, how it is done, or both.
- Incorporate behavioural science into the organisation to improve results.