General Director OMD HR Academy
Grupo OMD HR Consulting
Since September 2012, Jaime holds the position of General Director of OMD HR Academy, combining it with the General Direction of TRAZO Creativos. With a professional experience of more than 40 years, Jaime has had a long career in Human Resources, occupying top positions in important companies, national and international.
- In 2004, I was entrusted with the development of the Strategic Consultancy business unit at MANPOWER.
- SANITAS called me in 1992 to take charge of the Human Resources Department, a role that I held until 2003, where I had the opportunity to develop very innovative plans and policies, getting several prizes, including in 2003, one from E & E To innovation in Human Resources and in 1999 the award for the best plan of Internal Communication granted by ADECIN (Association for the Development of Internal Communication). Also, within the Sanitas Group, I was Director General of ROBRESA and PREVILABOR.
- In 1987 JOHNSON WAX offered me the opportunity to join his team as Director of Human Resources, where I had the opportunity to participate in a coaching program with Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood.
- In 1975 I became part of the Human Resources Department of UNILEVER (Elida Gibbs), becoming Director of the same.
- In 1972 I joined the Training Department of EL CORTE INGLÉS where I developed and taught different programs.
He is a member of the Advisory Board of the SEAT Chair at IESE and of the Europhorum HR Master. I also served on the ASEPEYO Council. I worked as a professor at the Complutense University, Pompeu Fabra University, Caixanova Institute of Business and Business School. Jaime is